The Arirang Korean LTC takes pride in being a provider of choice for long-term care services in the Korean Canadian community. We are committed to providing a safe and comfortable long-term care home that is Korean culturally appropriate with resident and family-centered care.
We have three neighbourhoods, each accommodating 20 residents – in total 60 beds. Each neighbourhood is unique and offers a specialized area of care ensuring the needs of all our seniors are met appropriately.
- 24-hour nursing and personal care
- Medical care with 24-hour access to attending physician
- Dietetic assessment, nutrition counselling and monitoring
- Nutritionally balanced and culturally appropriate meals and snacks
- Social, recreational, and therapeutic programming geared to the needs of residents
- A Nursing Restorative Care Program
- Behavioural Support Ontario programs
What makes us the right choice:
- Korean culture-specific and linguistically appropriate services, respecting and addressing the cultural, linguistic and spiritual practices.
- Tremendous volunteer and community support that enhances the quality of life of residents while promoting community participation.
- A clean, bright, spacious and well-maintained physical facility with furnishings and equipment that offer a home-like environment with state-of-the-art security and access systems.
- Outstanding performance in all quality indicators, as shown in Health Quality Ontario public reports, demonstrating excellence in resident care.
All personal and nursing care provided by long-term care homes in Ontario are funded by the government of Ontario.
Residents are responsible for accommodation charges such as room and board. These charges are standardized in all long-term care homes in Ontario.
Paying for Long-Term Care:
How to Apply
Placement in the ArirangLong-Term Care Centre is coordinated by Home and Community Care Support Services. To apply, please contact them in your area.
Home and Community Care Support Service (HCCSS): https://www.healthcareathome.ca/
HCCSS: call 310-2222 (no area code required)