Arirang Wellness Program
Arirang Wellness Program (AWP) provides culturally tailored recreational and healthcare services for Korean seniors in the GTA.
The Wellness program consists of recreational and therapeutic activities for adults aged 65 years and old who are frail, socially isolated or have mild dementia, in a group setting for part of the day. Adults will participate in social, physical exercise, emotional, intellectual and spiritual programs.
We also provide:
- hot lunch
- personal support worker assistance (1 person assist)
How to Apply:
- Download and bring the referral form to the primary care physician or social worker/care coordinator to complete.
- The completed form will be submitted by the referring physician/social worker/care coordinator via fax (fax number is provided on the referral form)
- Once a completed referral is received by the AWP, the intake process will begin and an AWP coordinator will contact you directly.
- An intake assessment will be conducted and the senior will be added to the waiting list for the AWP.